A secure streaming solution for healthcare
The comfort of home when patients need it most
Watching favorite entertainment and familiar content provides patients comforting positive distraction that helps reduce anxiety, stress and pain perception.
With STAYCAST®, patients use their own personal device to stream content — from Netflix, YouTube and 2000+ other apps — to the in-room TV, easily and securely.
PATIENT STREAMING ENTERTAINMENT
The positive distraction patients want & expect
of U.S. consumers have streaming subscriptionsDeloitte – Digital Media Trends
paid streaming services per person (on average)Deloitte – Digital Media Trends
subscriptions globally to streaming platformsMPA Report
Improve PX & reduce anxiety
STAYCAST gives patients easy access to 2000+ streaming apps, offering positive distraction for patients of any age.
- Access all the most popular apps, including Netflix, Disney+, YouTube, Hulu & more
- App content displays in the patient’s native language
- Music, gaming, relaxation content & more also available with cast-enabled apps
- No app login required via the TV, keeping personal credentials secure
Whether it’s for a handful of rooms or a system-wide PX standard, STAYCAST is a scalable streaming solution for your organization now & in the future
FACILITY & ORGANIZATION BENEFITS
A reliable solution for healthcare settings
STAYCAST can be deployed in weeks with minimal resources needed from your staff
Limited in-room hardware
- Chromecast device (wired or wireless) is compatible with all major TV brands
- Familiar tech is compatible with both iOS and Android systems
- Logins are never entered onto the TV or hospital system
SONIFI support & patented technology
- Network isolation ensures patient privacy & device security
- Automatic disconnections at transfer or discharge
- 24/7 technical assistance & proactive remote monitoring
STAYCAST is a proven enterprise-grade streaming solution
unique apps streamed
A streaming solution for everyone
STAYCAST offers you the best entertainment and positive distraction for patients, and the least worry for IT and facilities staff. Ready to learn more?